These are the principles of privacy protection for Web sites operated by Bispiral, s.r.o., company. Following are the rules for the use of our Web sites. Further information about the rules can be found on some of our websites.
1. We respect your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of our web-sites. We have a strict anti-spam policy: We do not send you any emails, unless you subscribe to receive email updates. We never ask for your credit card details - please do not enter it anywhere on our pages. If payment is necessarry to get any of our products you can pay using trustworthy third-party web-sites, like Kagi or PayPal.
3. We use our own and third-party analytical software for statistical purposes. For these purpose some basic information about your connection (like IP address, browser, screen resolution) are captured. This information are used only for statistical purpose and we do not share it with any third party. These information have only technical character and we do not connect them with any personal information. If you do not agree with capturing of these information you are able to set high level of privacy in your web-browser to disallow the browser to share these information or use special internet services to make your connection anonymous.
1. We pay all reasonable efforts to ensure the functionality of Web sites operated by us and the accuracy of their content. But we don't provide any guarantees regarding the functionality of the web sites or their content. The information provided on the websites are general in nature, specific issues related to health issues, etc. must always be discussed with an appropriate specialist. For any specific use of the information the user has the full responsibility.
2. The site operated by us may links to third party Web sites, for which we bear no responsibility.
3. Copyright to the content published on our websites is owned by the publisher. Any publication or dissemination of the contents or parts thereof in any manner in any language is prohibited without the prior written permission of the publisher. This does not apply to content that is marked and published under a license that permits the publication.
4. Some of our web pages also contain the content of its users. Inserting the contents users agree that the content may be published of the website and on our partner sites or publications as well. For the user content the users are responsible. The publisher has the right to delete any content that is in contrary to law or morality.
5. Some of our Web pages may also contain appropriately designated third party content licensed under different terms. This content is used in accordance with the relevant licensing conditions.
Bispiral, s.r.o. Last update: February 2nd 2011
3DJournal: Web magazine about 3D photography and 3D video.
MapsGuides: Travel Guide that provides practical information on selected countries, including price levels, means of transport and accommodation or typical weather conditions in different periods.
eBookMaps: Web-site with eBooks containing maps of many cities of the World. The eBooks are in epub and mobi format and are free to download.
OpenImageBank Web-site with free photos and images for any use.
TakeMaps: No-frills web pages that offer a really quick and convenient way to print any map. There are many choices, it is for example possible to set the orientation and paper size, layout or printing on multiple pages.
GuidesEbooks: a project to simplify creating of travel guides as e-books. The project is an interface to WikiVoyage project - any guide to any country of the World is just three clicks away.
MapParade: Users can easily find maps there and switch among Google Maps, Nokia Maps, BingMaps and MapQuest. Weather, Bike trails, Traffic and other information are also shown there on the maps.
TodosMapas: Portuguese version of MapParade, where users can switch among Google Maps, Nokia Maps, BingMaps and MapQuest. Weather, Bike trails, Traffic and other information are also shown there.
AskMaps: Now with new look, older (from 2001) but still popular project offering maps for printing; with good links to many city maps and tips for smartphone maps.
WikiFigures: A project, where visitors can find a lot of information about our world - in comprehensible charts.
WebRegent: Articles on Web sites offering free visibility mainly to new projects - about English speaking pages and for English speaking users.
SortRecipes: Search engine for recipes, it searches by title and ingredients (English).
FreeWiFiHotel: List of hotels that offer free Internet access.
GoodFamilyHotels: List of hotels offering special services and amenities for families with children.
BusinessIT: Business IT Magazine for Top Management and IT Professionals - focused primarily on detailed analysis of selected IT topics. Published in close cooperation with Best Online Media and Brave New Media.
JáRodič: Web Magazine for Parents (Czech language).
Slasti: Web magazine (Czech language) of travel, good food, electronic toys, fashion, cars ... just about everything that makes life worthwile.
OkoWebu: Articles on Web sites offering free visibility mainly to new projects (Czech language).
NajduRecept: Search engine for recipes, it searches by title and ingredients (Czech language).
Dlouhodoba: Long-term weather forecast for the CR using data from different sources (Czech language).